Winstep Xtreme 16.9.1162 Multilingual is new software that will enhance your desktop appearance on your PC. You can use this program for any type of windows, from windows xp to windows 10. Winstep Xtreme This is an app that will make your desktop much more cool than usual by adding a special tab that contains your important application shortcuts with various effects and Very interesting shape.
You are bored with the look of a normal desktop pc, but you’ve tried to install various applications and change the wallpaper but your desktop display is still less than perfect. Then it’s time for you to immediately try to use the latest Winstep Xtreme that we share this time.
The latest Winstep Xtreme that we share is also already active when you install it later. So you no longer need patch or crack to enable this cool desktop app.
Winstep Xtreme feature
- Speed! Due to new and improved activation and hide delay timings, Nexus simply feels a lot more responsive. Rendering performance when shifting icons in a fully expanded Shelf to make room for a new shortcut is now also an order of magnitude faster.
- Improved Windows 10 integration.
- Now fully high-DPI aware. Throw anything at it from 100% to 200% scaling and everything will still work and look as it should. New settings added to control the scaling of menus and the Shelf on high DPI systems.
- Added support for systems with multiple input languages: new ‘Language Bar’ internal command can be placed anywhere and emulates the functionality of the Windows language bar.
- New optional Edge Swipe activation mechanism.
- Shortcuts in the dock now double up as running application icons, so there is no duplication of icons when running applications are being displayed in the dock.
- Shelf now smoothly resizes when double clicking a tab header to fully expand the Shelf in order to show all the contents of that tab at once.
- Smooth transitions when moving, adding or removing NextSTART taskbar buttons.
- Weather module now automatically retrieves the user’s location when running for the first time. Also added new ‘Get My Location’ button in the Weather settings panel.
- New ‘Fly In’ menu animation as well as improvements to existing menu open animations.
- New Smoke mouseover/launch/attention effect. Not too intrusive and makes the dock look like it’s on fire! My new personal favorite when combined with the magnify effect.
- Added support for RKLauncher dock skins.
- Added option to automatically hide (Fade out) WorkShelf’s desktop modules at startup.
- New option to colorize themes based on the dominant color of the current desktop background.
- Explosion animation shown when an item is deleted or removed is now user-customizable.
- New optional Windows 10 style for some UI elements, specifically designed so the application blends in with the new Windows version. Automatically enabled on Windows 10 systems.
- New ‘Most Used’ Shelf tab and menu types to display a list of your most used applications.
- Added new ‘Action Center’ internal command (Windows 10 only).
- Clicking the clock module or the clock button on the taskbar now shows the Windows calendar instead of the Regional Settings dialog (Windows 7 onwards).
- Size of the Quick Launch area in the NextSTART taskbar can now be automatically limited to a percentage of the available size.
- Font size in the User Interface is now automatically decreased when a non-English language is selected to better accomodate the (usually) longer translations.
How To Install
- Uninstall previous versions and reboot.
- Disable internet connection.
- Install the program.
- Don’t launch the progam yet, if already did it close it completely.
- Run activation as Admin. [Password: SamuRa1]
- Target where the application is installed and click install to proceed.
The program is default installed in the following path:
64-bit – C:\Program Files (x86) / Winstep
32-bit – C:\Program Files / Winstep
- Run the program, click on preferences / register tab and use any info to register it.
- Block the program in firewall for your safety and don’t update it.
- Enjoy it!