Windows Firewall Control 184.108.40.206 is a great little software for you to control your firewall system completely and very easily without having to enter through the complicated windows menu. Through this software you can easily log into the system firewall on your computer or laptop easily to make certain settings on the system firewall on your PC.
Features of Windows Firewall Control Full
- Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
- Full support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
- Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
- View recently blocked connections and create new rules from the logs: inbound and outbound.
- Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
- Import and export the settings of the program.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- And many more. Just try it out.
- Improved: Many PNG images from the user interface have been replaced with scalable vector images in order to improve the scaling and the effects. The readability of the user interface was increased for the cases when bright colors are used or high contrast Windows themes.
- Improved: The logic behind the Display combo box from Connections Log was updated to improve the speed when loading the most recent entries.
- Fixed: In Windows 10, if the network is not initialized when the service is starting, the service may appear to be started normally even if it is in faulted state. Now, the service closes properly if it fails on startup and will be automatically restarted correctly.
- Fixed: The parser for Security log entries reads and displays wrong remote addresses in Connections Log for some operating systems which are not in English language.
How to Install:
- Download dan ekstrak file “Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11 Multilingual Full Keygen” ini.
- Extract also the keygen file in the folder.
- Install the program as usual.
- Then you open the keygen file and run it by right click and select run as administrator.
- Please use the existing data in keygen for the registration process of the program.