Latest Virtualbox 5.1.24 is one of the best software that you can use as a windows emulator. When you want to try an operating system to install on your laptop or computer, VirtualBox is the best software to do all that. You can easily try windows on this VirtualBox without having to directly re-install your computer or laptop.
This latest VirtualBox software includes one of the software that admins use to try windows before in the widely distributed. You can try all kinds of windows that you download on the internet before you install correctly on your laptop or computer.
Now has released the latest version of this software is the latest Virtualbox Include Extension Pack that you can download for free. So what are the latest features of this software? For more details please see the explanation of the admin below.
Main Features VirtualBox
- VMM: more work on improving the emulation of certain MSR registers on certain host CPUs (eg bugs # 12734, # 12736, # 12744, # 12748, # 12686, # 12770)
- VMM: fixed single-stepping for real-mode guests (VT-x without unrestricted guest execution) and some I / O instructions (bug # 12636)
- VMM: fixed a potential problem with COW pages if nested paging is not available
- GUI: Mac OS X: experimental native full screen support for Mountain Lion and Mavericks (bug # 12292)
- GUI: Mac OS X: removed the mini-toolbar minimize button which does not work under Mac OS X full screen mode anyway
- GUI: experimental HID LEDs synchronization for Windows and Mac OS X hosts: fixed keyboard re-synchronization if the feature is disabled (as done by default; bug # 12758)
- GUI: fixed a potential crash when opening the preferences menu (bug # 12862)
- OVF: fixed a crash of the VirtualBox Manager when re-starting guest export (bug # 12586)
- 3D support: multiple fixes
- HGCM: fixed a problem with saved states which could cause several guest misbehavior after a VM was started from a saved state
- Storage: fixed a bug preventing to compact differential snapshots under certain conditions
- VBoxSVC: fixed a segmentation fault on Linux hosts if a very long path exists under / dev (bug # 12760)
- API: fixed guest misbehavior under certain conditions if a storage medium attached or removed at VM runtime
- Windows installer: make the -silent parameter work again (bug # 12764)
- Mac OS X Networking: prevent local traffic (VM-to / from-host) from leaking to wire (bug # 12750)
- Windows Additions: fixed the environment for guest processes (4.3.8 regression; bug # 12782)
- Windows Additions / WDDM: fixed divide by zero exception with multiple guest screens under certain conditions
- Linux Additions: install correctly on Ubuntu guest systems with a / usr / lib64 directory (bug # 12513)
- X11 Additions: fix for the VBoxClient process not exiting correctly (bug # 12348) and consuming too much processor team