Adobe Animate Cc 2015 15.1 Final Portable is the latest software from Adobe that you can use to create HTML5 based animations in an easy and fast way. Currently the website developers would want to use animations that can be used on the desktop and also mobile. Because as we know that flash technology can not support users from mobile, and the best alternative is to use HTML5 based animations that can be viewed on desktop or mobile. One of the best programs that can create HTML5 based animation is Adobe Animate Cc 2015 Portable which share this time.
Here we share a portable version of Adobe Animate Cc 2015, so you do not have to install it to your pc or laptop. All you have to do is download and directly use the Adobe Animate Cc 2015 Portableprogram on any laptop or computer based 64 Bit. Remember yes Adobe Animate Cc 2015 Portablesoftware can only run on 64 Bit windows.
Adobe advantage Animate CC 2015 :
- Easy to operate resources directly from their mobile devices, thanks to Creative Cloud Libraries. Choose brushes, colors, graphics and other resources for creativity, placed in libraries, and use them in Animate and other applications Creative Cloud. Libraries sync to Creative Cloud, so you can create linked resources if you change this resource you’ll be able to update all projects.
- The search for the ideal resources in Adobe Stock. The new trading platform Adobe Stock allows you to search for images and vector graphics royalty-free, license and manage them in the application of Animate. Choose from 45 million resources, save them to Creative Cloud Libraries and use in their projects. You can purchase the video directly on the site of Adobe Stock.
- Development of projects using Adobe Typekit. Use in your web projects Animate any of the thousands of fonts Adobe Typekit, choosing them directly in the application. Access the best and most popular fonts now included with Creative Cloud membership.
- New features brushes for vector graphics. New brushes for vector graphics allow you to change the direction of the strokes after their drawing and change the scale to any resolution without loss of quality. You can also create your own brushes and import brushes created in Adobe Capture CC.
- Export video with a resolution of 4K+. The ability to export with adjustable resolution provides excellent video quality on the screens of the latest televisions and monitors with a resolution of Ultra HD.
- Improved brushes and pencils. You can easily draw accurate vector paths and curves to optimize the preview projects in real time.
- Customized resolution. Optimize existing projects due to changes in the size and adapt to any resolution, including a HiDPI display, Retina and 4K.
- Simple synchronization of sound with animation. Attach audiocable to the timeline and manage them easily, this will ensure perfect synchronization without writing any code.
- The canvas can be rotated 360°. Rotate the canvas around any point while drawing, like you could with an ordinary sheet of paper and a pencil to create perfect angles and lines.
- Quick color change. Assign color names and tags. When you change any color it will be automatically updated on the whole composition.
- Templates HTML5 Canvas. Easily create rich, interactive promotional materials and other content with your own HTML5 Canvas Animate templates that you can edit in any code editor.
- View by layer. You will be able to easily manage complex animations, looking at adjacent frames painted in various colours and with different alpha values.
- And much more. Additional features: the ability to save animations in the file OAM, the ability to import SVG files directly in the scene using Creative Cloud Libraries, or with the “Import file”, etc.
- Interface languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Russian, Czech, French.
System Requirements :
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (2 GHz or faster) with 64-bit support
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1 GB of RAM
- Note: 32-bit systems are no longer supported as of June 2014.